Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday thoughts (morning) breakfast

Meditation/hypnosis/implanted suggestion for this morning:
"I will eat two thousand calories today"

...the vertigo is here, for day number three.  It's quite tiring to feel this way.

Since my latest self-suggestions (deep breathing//repeated suggestions//...)
have been:  "give me the courage to endure that which I cannot change"  and above-I'm feeling optimistic.  I even had the thought that I'll survive even if I get taped at IET.  Not ideal, but fuck it...at least I know I'll lose weight that way!

What is it they'll do differently from me in this process?
-rigid adherence to the plan
-my self-esteem and self doubt won't play a part in the details of the plan as they do here.  I get so down on myself, doubt myself so much under my current circumstances it's easy to change my daily plans.  For example, "why not just eat this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment